Monday, March 22, 2010

spring break

Over spring break I was really getting used to no school and now that we are back I just wanna get the Taks test over with. Some people think that the Taks test is scary but its just another test and its not as hard as ya think. If you really think about it's not scary at all. To me it is just a test and like I said it isn't scary and you don't have be scared so just relax and everything will be fine. The importance of Taks is that if you don't pass a certain one of them you fail so just listen to your teachers and you'll pass. I would think that teachers take the Taks most seriously ...because...well.. they talk about it most and help you with it. On a confidence level of 1 to 10 I would say my level is a nine because at first I feel a little nervous but soon after I'm not anymore. Once I take over I will probably...hmm...well...probably make the test a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment